Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Please have a look at my short film...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LesterHoyboyvenson's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Friends/Fellow Filmmakers:

    I?d like you to take a look at a short comedic film I recently worked on. I think you?ll get a kick out of it. (At least I hope so.) It?s now running on the iFilm website and the link is:

    http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/f...533663,00.html

    Or you can go to iFilm.com and type the ?THAT DARN BILL? into the search box (located at top left of the iFilm screen).

    Thanks?and I hope you enjoy the movie!

    Les

    PS: Feel free to rate the film on IMDB.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome job!What stocks did you shoot and what was your camera package?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •